HUNGRY FOR AN AMAZING IT CAREER?
- You can look back on a relevant experience of at least 2 years
- You would like to work as consultant and enjoy variety and a challenge
- You have a very good knowledge of English, Dutch and/or French
- You will work as a link between the needs of the business team and the development team
- You will analyse the functional needs of the business or customer and determine the impact on existing processes, systems and tools
- You will structure the business needs with the functionalities of the system thanks to your technical drive and experience in documenting and supporting business processes
- Work on the technical architecture standards and guidelines, driven by the business requirements and needs
- You are the central point of contact for all functional issues
- Monitoring of the outlines within the projects
- You will have knowledge of UML
- You are strong in communicating technical messages in a concrete way
- As a team player, you feel right at home in an Agile environment
HOW HUMAN IS YOUR IT ENVIRONMENT?
- An approachable, collegial environment in which you are central
- Challenging and educational projects that match your capabilities and ambitions
- Numerous learning and training opportunities offered by Splendit
- Great colleagues, correct and personal follow-up with lots of informal team moments
- An attractive salary in line with the market, extra-legal benefits and a car
Splendit is an IT co-sourcing company. Through our position on the intermediate market, we always obtain a clear overview of the IT market. Through a sustainable cooperation with our partners, we support almost all major Belgian IT projects. We support the IT market in areas such as IT support, network/system engineering, project management, development and functional/business analysis.
In every aspect of our work we are hungry, honest and human.
Let's co-create the future
The power of co-creation lies in the collaboration between strong individuals who each have a direct impact on the process and the result. Through dialogue, enthusiasm and focus, we work with our employees and partners every day to accomplish one shared goal.