Application Project Management
HUNGRY FOR AN AMAZING IT CAREER?
- You can look back on a relevant experience of at least 2 years
- You would like to work as consultant and enjoy variety and a challenge
- You have a very good knowledge of English, Dutch and/or French
- You will be responsible for the achievement and acceptance of the project goals and results
- Reporting the progress to the client and other stakeholders
- You have relevant experience in domains such as application management, technical knowledge (SQL; reporting, AOI and web services, ...), testing, scripting, ERP systems, ... .
- A big plus if you are in possession of a Prince2, Agile or Scrum certificate
- You are strong in problem analysis and dare to think out-of-the-box in the context of solutions
- You have a critical mind and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as the necessary communication skills and a can-do mentality
HOW HUMAN IS YOUR IT ENVIRONMENT?
- An approachable, collegial environment in which you are central
- Challenging and educational projects that match your capabilities and ambitions
- Numerous learning and training opportunities offered by Splendit
- Great colleagues, correct and personal follow-up with lots of informal team moments
- An attractive salary in line with the market, extra-legal benefits and a car
Splendit is an IT co-sourcing company. Through our position on the intermediate market, we always obtain a clear overview of the IT market. Through a sustainable cooperation with our partners, we support almost all major Belgian IT projects. We support the IT market in areas such as IT support, network/system engineering, project management, development and functional/business analysis.
In every aspect of our work we are hungry, honest and human.
Let's co-create the future
The power of co-creation lies in the collaboration between strong individuals who each have a direct impact on the process and the result. Through dialogue, enthusiasm and focus, we work with our employees and partners every day to accomplish one shared goal.