An infrastructure architect capable of:
- Managing and monitoring projects related to IT architecture.
- Design and define IT system solutions that integrate into the global IT solution in accordance with architectural standards to meet IT and business needs.
- Ensure consistency of technical solutions.
- Participate in the development of technical specifications.
- Participate in a corrective and preventive maintenance of architecture while ensuring quality.
- Manage performance (alarm thresholds and matching of resources and products in the domain).
We offer you
As a SplendIT consultant, you will join one of the most leading and innovative companies in Belgium. Due to the diversity of features at SplendIT, we also guarantee a challenging technical work environment. In addition to a competitive salary package, we offer each consultant a range of courses with a customized evolutionary program, but also a low threshold policy that ensures the necessary transparency and optimal communication.
Apply for this job
- Master level or comparable level accumulated by experience;
- Have a broad vision of the information systems
- The ability to understand and interpret business needs;
- A proven broad ICT infrastructure knowledge, including at least four of the following areas: Storage, Network, Middleware, Databases, Servers, Workplace Devices, Security.
- You already have experience in designing and documenting infrastructure architectures that concern the application and integration of different products, technologies and services;
- Knowledge of architectural methodologies / frameworks (such as TOGAF, IAF, ZACHMAN ...), certification is a plus;
- A vision on IT, capable of defining an IT infrastructure routing;