- You are responsible for planning, development, installation, configuration, testing, administration, troubleshooting and documentation of enterprise and development cloud-based systems, including interfaces, shared components, networking, and application protocols. You monitor and coordinate with third parties to optimize and troubleshoot the performance of cloud-based systems.
- You work closely with development teams in an agile context with regard to software development, as well as test driven development and automated unit testing.
- Communicating with team members is very important to expose the necessary expectations and avoid obstacles.
- You assist in delivering design principles and implementing recurring design patterns.
- Design and implementation of new processes and automated deployments.
- Develop cutting edge solutions that can maximize performance.
We offer you
As a SplendIT consultant, you will join one of the most leading and innovative companies in Belgium. Due to the diversity of features at SplendIT, we also guarantee a challenging technical work environment. In addition to a competitive salary package, we offer each consultant a range of courses with a customized evolutionary program, but also a low threshold policy that ensures the necessary transparency and optimal communication.
Apply for this job
- You already have a solid experience like DevOps.
- You have a diploma of higher education or university degree or equivalent to experience.
- You have experience in implementing system automation with various tools like Jenkins, Docker, Ansible.
- You have expertise in creating apllication and deployment scripts such as Maven etc.
- Knowledge and experience in Unix / Windows system administration and monitoring.
- You have experience in supporting distributed web applications in a large complex and rapidly evolving environment.
- Experience in n-tier web application development using Python, Java, .Net.
- Experience in Cloud environments and infrastructure.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Knowledge of virtual machines and container technologies.
- Knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases.
- You are Dutch or French speaking mother tongue with a good knowledge of the other language and English.