A Change Manager capable of:
- You register, evaluate, prioritize, plant, implement, document and assign RFCs according to the Change Management process.
- You send engineers to ensure proper preparation and cost-effective solutions.
- You report on the progress of changes taking into account the specific status and types of changes.
- You agree with the release manager which changes should be made in the context of new releases and organize them.
- You agree on the financial impact with the customer and report monthly to the Service Delivery Manager in order to get a correct billing.
- You report on the number of incidents related to changes made and set action plans to minimize impact in the future.
- You organize CAB and RFC meetings with the customer, create notes and follow action points.
We offer you
As a SplendIT consultant, you will join one of the most leading and innovative companies in Belgium. Due to the diversity of features at SplendIT, we also guarantee a challenging technical work environment. In addition to a competitive salary package, we offer each consultant a range of courses with a customized evolutionary program, but also a low threshold policy that ensures the necessary transparency and optimal communication.
Apply for this job
- You already have a solid experience (minimum 3 years) as Change Manager
- You have a diploma of higher education or university degree or equivalent to experience.
- You are preferably Certified ITIL V3 Foundations.
- You are customer and solution oriented, have analytical thinking and you can provide the necessary flexibility.
- You are Dutch or French speaking mother tongue with a good knowledge of the other language and English.