1st Line Support Engineer
A 1st Line Support Engineer capable of:
- Providing primary support to the different users and this both by phone and on site
- Providing remote support to users by taking over their screen.
- Correct the reported issues immediately if possible and within the predetermined SLA's
- Think about possible improvements in customer support and system management
- Make the correct identification of the incident
- Accurate troubleshooting
- Enter Incidents in the Service Management Tool
- Inform users about the status of their incident
- When necessary, escalating the incident to second-line colleagues.
- Exit life cycle of incidents in the Service Management Tool.
- Installation and configuration of software and hardware.
We offer you
As a SplendIT consultant, you will join one of the most leading and innovative companies in Belgium. Due to the diversity of features at SplendIT, we also guarantee a challenging technical work environment. In addition to a competitive salary package, we offer each consultant a range of courses with a customized evolutionary program, but also a low threshold policy that ensures the necessary transparency and optimal communication.
Apply for this job
You have a strong IT knowledge in the following areas:
- MS Windows 7, 8.1, 10
- MS Windows Server 2008-2016
- MS Windows Office 2003/2010 and / or 365
- Understanding LAN networks and IP configuration
- Preferred knowledge of ITIL
- MS Exchange / Outlook
- Active Directory
- Mobile devices (iOS, Android, Windows Phone)
You can think in a problem solving way and are communicative, customer-friendly and stress-resistant
You speak fluent Dutch, French and / or English
You are flexible and look beyond your own region